The shirt that’s earned a reputation as our four-wheel-drive flannel delivers comfort and situational range without altering flannel's tried-and-true function. Injected with a subtle Western ethic, its organic cotton is tough enough and warm enough to outlast long mountain winters. A roomy medium-cut provides plenty of range for splitting wood, while burlier 200-gram weight material matches up whether tuning skis in the shop or heading to town to let loose.
Midweight Organic Cotton Flannel
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Double brushed flannel offers warmth and softness
- Custom Stio® yarn dye plaid
- Adjustable cuff with placket allows for easy roll
- Chest pockets with western inspired flap closure
- Modified shirttail hem wears nicely both tucked in or left out
- 15 oz.
- Custom Stio® Pinecone laser etched buttons at front placket, cuff and chest pockets
- Stio® flag label