Garage shops, woodsheds and dusty pickups are the gritty domains of this lightweight mountain flannel. Made with double-brushed organic cotton, this mountain icon features forward-facing shoulder seams for enhanced mobility and button-closure chest pockets for stowing key items. The 150-gram weight material adds lightweight seasonal warmth under a vest or a puffy, but won’t overheat when worn inside a heated shop or cabin. Plaid or solid options match up equally well with a framing hammer, a waxing iron or a tailgate six-pack.
Lightweight Organic Cotton Flannel
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 50% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- Lightweight organic cotton offers easy drape
- Double brushed flannel offers warmth and softness
- Custom Stio® yarn dye plaid
- Adjustable cuff with placket allows for easy roll
- Chest pockets
- Modified shirttail hem wears nicely both tucked in or left out
- 9 oz.
- Custom Stio® Pinecone laser etched buttons at front placket, cuff and chest pockets
- Patch on chest pockets
- Stio® flag label