From deep days on Teton Pass to ambitious ascents in Teton Park, our big mountain bib hangs tough when ticking the line is the driving force. Exceptionally breathable GORE-TEX 3L PRO Shell seals out winter’s strongest storms yet keeps a comfortable internal temp during heated skins or gripping two-axe climbs. A stretch-woven upper adds core breathability, while chest pockets stow supplies close at hand. YKK® Aquaguard side zips dump heat quickly, with one side separating fully to speed that morning ritual. A CORDURA® kickpatch withstands wear from sharp edges or points and the two-way zippered fly makes subzero pit stops thankfully quick.
GORE-TEX® 3L PROSHELL, 70 Denier Plainweave, 100% Recycled Nylon, 147g/m2 with GORETEX Performance DWR Finish and Solution Dyed GR Backer
Stretch Woven, 85% Nylon / 15% Spandex, 138g/m2
CORDURA®, 420 Denier Dobby, 100% Nylon, 310 g/m2 with DWR Finish
CORDURA® is a 100% polyester, 600 Denier Ripstop fabric with a TPU Coating and DWR finish. Its rugged properties make it abrasion resistant, ultra durable and made to last through everyday wear.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Lightweight, waterproof /windproof 3L GORE-TEX PRO Shell fabric offers best-in-class durability and protection
- Stretch woven fabric upper offers full coverage with two-way zippered fly for easy access
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Drop-seat functionality for convenient access
- Elastic back panel at upper bib allows for comfort expansion and easy fit
- Articulated knees and action gusset allows for full range of motion
- High abrasion-resistant Cordura® kickpatch at leg opening
- Internal boot gaiters with custom Stio® 'Let the Outside In' gripper elastic keep the snow out
- Internal mesh media pocket inside right hand pocket
- YKK® reverse coil zippers at chest pockets
- YKK® water-resistant reverse coil Aquaguard® zippers at side vents and hand pockets
- Custom Stio® snaps at center front closure and suspender adjustment
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos
- 24 oz.