An all-mountain powerhouse tested in the heart of the Tetons, our pinnacle ski shell craves it all, from deep powder and steep lines to remote backcountry and big vertical. Guaranteed to keep you dry, GORE-TEX 3L PRO shell fabric seals out the elements yet breathes at an exceptional rate when charging hard and chasing the next line. Paired with midlayers and baselayers, the fully seam-sealed construction offers customizable warmth for whatever output the day demands. We trimmed away excess features and focused on essential protection with an adjustable, storm-sealing hem that seals out powder, a fixed halo hood adjust for full peripheral vision and easy gripping cuff tabs to lock it all down when it’s time to drop in. Featuring an internal RFID pass pocket, a pass-thru pocket for instant access to baselayers or bibs, and two oversized pack-or-harness-compatible outer chest pockets, every essential stays reachable and organized.
GORE-TEX 3L Recycled PRO Shell, 70 Denier Plainweave, 100% Recycled Nylon, 139g/m2 with Performance DWR Finish
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 50% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- Lightweight, waterproof /windproof 3L GORE-TEX PRO Shell fabric offers best-in-class durability and protection
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Internal RFID pass pocket
- Fixed, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with bonded brim to seal out the elements
- Low profile cordlocks at front hood adjust
- Halo hood adjustment with Cohaesive® cordlock at back-center for custom fit
- YKK® water-resistant VISLON® AquaGuard® two-way auto-lock zipper at front
- Center front interior draft flap seals out elements
- YKK® water-resistant reverse coil AquaGuard® chest pockets
- Mesh media drop pocket and webbing key loop inside left chest pocket
- Pass through exterior chest pocket for easy access to interior pockets
- Covered, oversized zippered hand pockets set high on body for pack compatibility
- Brushed tricot at interior collar for enhanced comfort
- YKK® water-resistant reverse coil AquaGuard® pit zips allows for venting at underarm facilitating custom climate control
- Streamlined interior build
- Interior mesh drop in pocket for quick access essentials
- Adjustable, storm-sealing hem seals out powder
- Custom Stio® branded hook & loop adjustable cuffs
- Custom Stio® zipper pulls for easy use
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Weight: 21 oz.