The OPR Short features clean, tailored lines that transition seamlessly to a hike or pub stop after your ride. Made with Schoeller® stretch fabric, a sleek, streamlined fit with gusseted construction, the OPR offers unrestricted range of motion and advanced features for long days on the bike. Two zippered security pockets lock down your essentials when you’re charging on the trail, and strategic perforated panels encourage ventilation on warm days.
Schoeller® nylon/spandex blend fabric is made with 4-way stretch designed to provide unrestricted range of motion that moves with you. The durable, double weave construction is hard-wearing and stands up to abrasion and abuse from cruising the trails or taking hard crashes.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 50% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- Durable 4-way stretch fabric with DWR finish
- Adjustable hook and webbing loops at side waistband customize fit
- Custom Stio® T-lock snap and zippered fly closure
- Hand pockets
- Zippered security pockets at right back and left thigh
- Perforated paneling at back waistband, hand pockets and inseam for ventilation
- Action gusset for range of motion with interior seam taping for abrasion resistance
- Heat transfer Stio® and pinecone logos
- YKK® zippers at fly, back and thigh pockets
- Weight: 8.5 oz