We wanted to bring the premium Everlight™ Softshell material of our favorite Pinedale Pant everywhere—so, we created the Pinedale Jogger to be an active, do-it-all companion. Now, we never want to take it off. Built for technical performance while maintaining style and stretch, these breathable bottoms with a weather-shedding DWR finish move with ease from fat biking to bouldering sessions to cold-weather dog walks. Their bluesign® approved materials meet the highest standard of responsible and sustainable manufacturing with extra durability to keep these in the lineup season after season. An integrated nylon webbing belt with a push-button buckle offers a customized fit while ample zipped mesh pockets safely stash small essentials.
As a sturdy Nylon 6 double weave softshell with strong fibers, elasticity and luster, Everlight™ Softshell is highly resistant to abrasion while being breathable and wrinkle-proof. A sanded back offers softness for next-to-skin wear and a DWR provides protection from moisture. As a bluesign® approved textile, it has met the most stringent of sustainable production standards.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 30% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- Nylon blend fabric with 4-way stretch and DWR finish offers durability, weather resistance and full range of motion
- Integrated nylon webbing belt with push-button belt buckle for customized fit
- Action gusset for full range of motion
- Lightweight polyester mesh pocket bags
- Elastic waistband for easy on and off
- YKK® zippered hand pockets
- 15 oz.
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos