Our Rollick rain shell seals out weather while still looking low-key in town. Fully seam-sealed PeakProof™ matte-finish ripstop ensures waterproof/breathable protection against sudden storms yet still lets steam escape. Underarm venting allows more cooling airflow, while a fixed, adjustable hood adds extra storm insurance. Adjustable cuffs, zippered hand pockets and a low-pro, storm-sealing drawcord provide functional features. A DWR finish sheds water at the surface, and an internal Stio® print adds durability and signature style.
In our outdoor world, not all shell fabrics rate the same, which is why we decided to set a Stio® standard for mountain-rated protection you can trust when rough weather descends. Our new PeakProof™ rating ensures a Teton-tested level of waterproof technology and breathable comfort for elevated action in mountain environments.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Fully seam-sealed
- Snap closure storm flap at center front to seal out elements
- YKK® reverse coil zippers
- Interior draft flap with grosgrain finish for added protection
- Fixed, adjustable hood with center back adjustment for customized fit
- Chin guard protects face from zipper
- Underarm venting for custom climate control
- Adjustable cuffs with bonded cuff tabs
- Zippered hand pockets
- Zippered interior chest pocket to store essentials
- Adjustable storm-sealing hem with low-pro cord locks customizes fit
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Weight: 14 oz.