When high miles and high aerobic output is the training program, our Second Light Vest is for the power user who needs light and fast resistance to wind, chill and drizzle on long rides. Meridian™ stretch mini-rip sheds weather with a DWR while reflective piping increases roadside visibility at dawn or dusk. A double drop-in back pocket balances the left/right lumbar load and includes a security zip to prevent unexpected loss on the descent. The piece packs small into its own pocket for easy stashing and stowing on trail runs or road rides.
Meridian™ is a 20 denier mini-ripstop nylon with mechanical stretch by construction. This extremely breathable fabric maintains a high rate of air permeability, while a DWR coating offers exceptional weather resistance.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 50% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- PU coated fabric for extra weather protection
- YKK® reverse coil semi-locking zippers with custom Stio® sliders
- Draft flap at center front zipper seals out elements
- Elastic at shoulder for a customized fit at armhole
- Chin guard protects face from zipper
- Back envelope pocket for quick storage
- Zippered back pocket doubles as a stuff sack with grosgrain hang loop
- Reflective piping at back body for low-light visibility
- Custom Stio® gripper elastic secures hem
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Heat transfer label at interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Weight: 3 oz.