With the performance of a tech shirt and a dose of signature style, the Shifter Shirt rolls with any ride from rowdy downhills to burly singletrack. Moisture wicking and feather light, this relaxed-fitting top stays cool on sweaty climbs and adds breathability from subtle underarm ventilating panels. Two-way stretch provides mobility on the twists and turns of the trail and UPF 50+ sun protection has you covered. For the final touches, a sunglasses loop on the chest pocket keeps shades accessible and a zippered pocket at the back hem stows small essentials.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Lightweight stretch woven wicks moisture and allows for range of motion
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Laser cut perforation at underarms for ventilation
- Custom snap button closures at center front and chest pockets
- Sunglasses loop hidden behind front placket
- Zippered security pocket at back hem for small essentials
- Weight: 7.4 oz.
- Center Back Length: 29 1/2" (size M)
- Heat transfer Pinecone logo
- Stio® flag label