Legendary pow days deserve the best gear—which is why we made a game-time decision and revised our Shot 7 jacket to GORE-TEX® technology. The heightened waterproof/breathable performance only adds to the comfort zone when the snow is deep, the laps are fast and your crew is absolutely charging. Responsibly sourced high-loft 800-fill HyperDRY™ down keeps the lift rides warm even on subzero days, yet keeps the interior regulated comfortably. Fully seam-sealed and built with a removable powder skirt, subtle RFID pocket and mesh-backed pit zips to keep cool when the sun shines.
GORE-TEX® 2L, 75 Denier Dobby, 100% Polyester, 156g/m2 with PFCEC-Free DWR Finish and GORE-TEX® 2L Lamination
GORE-TEX® 2L technology delivers comfort and protection against the elements—durably waterproof, totally windproof and very breathable, with the GORE-TEX GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® promise. The PFCEC-free DWR finish provides GORE-TEX®’s highest overall water repellency performance, is bluesign® approved and meets the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class II.
ALLIED Feather™ HyperDRY™ Water Repellent Down, 90/10 White Goose Down, 800 fill
ALLIED's newest water resistant technology, HyperDRY™ results from years of research and development. Proprietary nanotechnology treatments create the longest lasting water resistant down on the market, meaning you stay warm longer in the wettest of conditions. As a bluesign® approved textile, it has met the most stringent of sustainable production standards.
Recycled Illume Cire™, 100% Recycled Nylon, 20 denier, 37 g/m2 with DWR Finish
Illume Cire™ is an ultralight downproof plainweave fabric with excellent tear strength and a shiny cire finish. The tightly woven, durable nylon has a DWR finish providing excellent water resistance with super soft handfeel and great packability.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- GORE-TEX® 2L fabric offers durable, waterproof, breathable and windproof protection
- Responsible Down Standard Certified
- Brushed tricot at interior chinguard for added warmth and comfort
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Front hood adjustment with low-pro fixed cord locks and a bonded brim to seal out the elements
- Bonded flap conceals cord lock at back hood for clean finish
- Center front draft flap seals out elements
- Underarm venting with stretch mesh facilitates custom climate control
- Hook & loop adjustable cuffs
- Fixed, helmet-compatible hood
- Zippered sleeve pocket for RFID pass
- Interior zippered security and mesh stash pockets
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® Vislon two-way zipper at center front
- Covered YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® zippers at chest and hand pockets with brushed tricot lining for warmth
- Removable snow skirt with custom Stio® 'Let the Outside In' gripper elastic and Stio® snaps
- 40 oz.
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- Webbing loop for ski pass at interior front hem
- Embroidered Stio® and Pinecone logos