Legendary pow days deserve the best gear—which is why we made a game-time decision and revised our Shot 7 jacket to GORE-TEX technology. The heightened waterproof/breathable performance only adds to the comfort zone when the snow is deep, the laps are fast and your crew is absolutely charging. Responsibly sourced high-loft 800-fill HyperDry™ down keeps the lift rides warm even on subzero days, yet keeps the interior regulated comfortably. Fully seam sealed and built with a removable powder skirt, subtle RFID pocket and mesh-backed pit zips to keep cool when the sun shines.
GORE-TEX 2L 75D Dobby, 100% Polyester, 156 g/m2 with PFCEC Free DWR
Allied Feather™ HyperDRY™ Water Repellent Down, 90/10 White Goose Down, 800 fill
ALLIED's newest water resistant technology, HyperDry™ results from years of research and development. Proprietary nanotechnology treatments create the longest lasting water resistant down on the market, meaning you stay warm longer in the wettest of conditions. As a bluesign® approved textile, it has met the most stringent of sustainable production standards.
Illume Cire™, 100% Nylon, 20 denier, 37 g/m2 with DWR
Illume™ Cire is an ultralight downproof plainweave fabric with excellent tear strength and a shiny cire finish. The tightly woven, durable nylon has a DWR finish providing excellent water resistance with super soft handfeel and great packability. 100% Nylon, 35 g/m2, 20d Plainweave, 80/20 DWR.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 30% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- GORE-TEX 2L fabric offers durable, waterproof, breathable and windproof protection
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Responsible Down Standard certified down
- Fixed, helmet-compatible hood
- Front hood adjustment with low-pro fixed cord locks and a bonded brim to seal out the elements
- Bonded flap conceals cord lock at back hood for clean finish
- Brushed tricot at interior chinguard for added warmth and comfort
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® Vislon two-way zipper at center front
- Covered YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® zippers at chest and hand pockets with brushed tricot lining for warmth
- Center front draft flap seals out elements
- Zippered sleeve pocket for RFID pass
- Underarm venting with stretch mesh facilitates custom climate control
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- Hook & loop adjustable cuffs
- Interior zippered security and mesh stash pockets
- Removable snow skirt with custom Stio® 'Let the Outside In' gripper elastic and Stio® snaps
- Webbing loop for ski pass at interior front hem
- Embroidered Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Weight: 34 oz.