To, from, near or actually floating on water — this flattering style makes our waterside pant a summer favorite on the raft, at the lake or around the campsite. Balanced between durability and quick-drying character, the Sphero™ HO poplin is matched for wet wades, stream crossings, river trips or drift boat launches. Four-way stretch adds flexibility and the UPF 50+ rating ensures legs won’t get burned or baked. Exposed back zips, stitching detail and zip-fly styling maintain sophistication even way off the grid.
Sphero™ HO is a plainweave poplin with a unique polyester and high spandex for the best in four-way stretch comfort. Made from extremely durable fibers, this sturdy fabric maintains its shape through the push and pull of strenuous activity, while its hydrophobic fibers allow it to dry quickly.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 30% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- 4-way fabric stretch for maximum comfort and range of motion
- UPF 50+ provides excellent sun protection
- Water-repellent finish reduces dry time
- Drawcord at waistband to customize fit
- Zippered fly with hook and loop at front closure
- Front hand pockets and zippered back pocket
- Adjustable leg opening with elastic webbing at interior cuff
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Webbing loop at interior waistband to hang dry
- YKK® zippers at fly and back pocket
- Weight: 9 oz.