Multi-day river trips, evening SUP sessions or rest-day cliff jumping—the CFS Board Short is a stretchy, all-purpose mountain water short, perfect for summer hikes and shoulder-season surf trips. Made with our water-resistant, quick-drying Sphero™ HO poplin fabric with four-way stretch and UPF 50+ sun protection, the CFS provides the mobility you need for any aquatic adventures. A hook-and-loop waist closure with an adjustable drawstring helps secure the perfect fit, while flattering feminine styling and shorter leg length make for unrestricted range of motion.
Sphero™ HO is a plainweave poplin with a unique polyester and high spandex for the best in four-way stretch comfort. Made from extremely durable fibers, this sturdy fabric maintains its shape through the push and pull of strenuous activity, while its hydrophobic fibers allow it to dry quickly.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 50% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- 4-way fabric stretch for maximum comfort and range of motion
- UPF 50+ provides excellent sun protection
- Water-repellent finish reduces dry time
- Drawcord at waistband to customize fit
- Zippered fly with hook and loop at front closure
- Front hand pockets
- Zippered right thigh pocket
- Slip-in left thigh pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Webbing loop at interior waistband to hang dry
- YKK® zippers at fly and thigh pocket
- Weight: 5 oz.