Cold, deep or stormy ski days call for both breathable warmth and waterproof protection. Our ski-hill special gives you the insulated warmth you want while staying lightweight and low-bulk, delivering both on days that extend from early starts to extended après. Built with a conscience, fusing recycled-content GORE-TEX 2L technology and a waterproof/breathable, element-shedding PFCEC-free DWR Finish. Internally, it's tailored with Primaloft® Silver Eco—80g in the torso, 60g in the sleeves—to warm up those cold chair rides or lift line waits. An adjustable helmet-compatible hood, venting underarm zips and a fixed powder skirt provide tramline to sidecountry function.
GORE-TEX® 2L, 75 Denier Plainweave, 100% Recycled Polyester, 116g/m2 with a PFCEC Free DWR Finish and GORE-TEX® 2L Lamination
PrimaLoft® Silver Eco, 70% Recycled Polyester 30% Polyester, Body: 80g/m2, Hood/Collar/Sleeves: 60g/m2
50 Denier Taffeta, 100% Polyester, 73g/m2
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- GORE-TEX 2L insulated jacket combines warmth with best-in-class protection
- Body mapped synthetic insulation using water-resistant and highly breathable PrimaLoft® Silver Eco insulation with 80g in the body and 60g in the sleeves, hood and collar
- Mesh paneling at center back facilitates breathability
- Fleece lined collar for added warmth and comfort
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof and windproof protection
- Front hood adjustment with stationary cord locks and a bonded brim to seal out the elements
- Underarm venting facilitates custom climate control
- Hook & loop adjustable cuffs with internal stretch fleece cuff for added protection and comfort
- Fixed, helmet-compatible, drop hood
- Zippered hand pockets with tricot lining for added warmth and comfort
- Zippered chest pocket secures on-mountain essentials
- Zippered sleeve pocket for ski pass
- Interior zipper security and drop in stash pockets
- Fixed snow skirt with custom adjustment system that is compatible with the Stio Doublecharge Pant
- Adjustable storm-sealing hem with low-pro cord locks customizes performance
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® reverse coil zippers
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos
- 29 oz.