Whether lapping local quads or booking a big winter trip, our insulated ski-hill pant offers lightweight, low-bulk warmth for spinning laps from first chair to last run. It’s built with GORE-TEX 2L technology—a conscious fabric choice that is not only made with recycled content fabric but also treated with a more earth-friendly PFCEC-free DWR Finish. Inside the waterproof/breathable shell PrimaLoft®️ Silver Eco insulation adds 40g breathable warmth without excess bulk. Zip thigh vents enable cooling airflow on spring days while internal gaiters seal out boot-top pow. Articulated cut shows a flattering shape and snap-to functionality forms it into a pow-day suit when paired with our Doublecharge Jacket.
GORE-TEX® 2L, 70 Denier Plainweave, 100% Recycled Nylon, 147g/m2 with a PFCEC Free DWR Finish and GORE-TEX® 2L Lamination
PrimaLoft® Silver Eco, 70% Recycled Polyester 30% Polyester
50 Denier Taffeta, 100% Polyester, 73g/m2
CORDURA®, 420 Denier Dobby, 100% Nylon, 310 g/m2 with DWR Finish
CORDURA® is a 100% polyester, 600 Denier Ripstop fabric with a TPU Coating and DWR finish. Its rugged properties make it abrasion resistant, ultra durable and made to last through everyday wear.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- GORE-TEX 2L insulated pant offers lightweight warmth with best-in-class protection
- Durable nylon fabric to withstand the elements all winter long
- Water-resistant and highly breathable Primaloft® Silver Eco 40g insulation
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof and windproof protection
- High abrasion-resistant CORDURA® kickpatch at leg opening
- Inner thigh vents offer custom climate control
- Articulated knees and action gusset allow for full range of motion
- Internal boot gaiters keep the snow out
- Zippered hand and thigh pockets
- Customize fit with waistband adjustment tabs and belt loops
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® reverse coil zippers
- 21 oz.
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls for easy grab with gloves
- Custom Stio® snaps at center front closure
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos