Built for deep snow, steep lines and the ladies who love them, the Environ Bib is our fully featured waterproof ski bib that provides premium weather protection on either side of the gate. Revamped for the 2022 season with recycled fabric, a taller bib height, a back stretch panel for breathability and mobility and updated elastic suspenders with reengineered sliders that stay locked in place, we've improved every aspect of our tried and true Environ bibs. Our seam-sealed, 3L PeakProof™ waterproof shell fabric is super durable for day-in, day-out use, and the Environ’s high-waisted, mini-bib design provides both a flattering fit and ample coverage in the blower conditions you dream about. Side zip vents with YKK® water-resistant zippers let you ditch excess heat and also double as a drop seat. Articulated knees and a gusseted inseam improve freedom of movement on skin tracks and cliff drops, and zip hand pockets and a zip thigh pocket stash your pass, phone and other on-mountain essentials.
PeakProof™ 3L Waterproof/Breathable, 100% Recycled Polyester 150 denier Face Fabric, PeakProof™ Membrane 20,000mm Waterproofness, 10,000 g/m2/24hrs Breathability, 20 Denier Tricot Backer, 194 g/m2, 80/20 DWR Finish
In our outdoor world, not all shell fabrics rate the same, which is why we decided to set a Stio® standard for mountain-rated protection you can trust when rough weather descends. Our new PeakProof™ rating ensures a Teton-tested level of waterproof technology and breathable comfort for elevated action in mountain environments.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Durable 100% recycled polyester fabric offers performance in winter elements
- Stretch woven bib upper for comfort and breathability
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Drop-seat functionality for convenient access
- Articulated knees and action gusset allows for full range of motion
- Internal boot gaiters with custom Stio® 'Let the Outside In' gripper elastic keep the snow out
- Zippered hand and thigh pockets
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® zippers at hand pockets and thigh pocket
- 2-way YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® Vislon® at outseam vents
- Short 30"
- Regular 32"
- 24 oz.
- Custom Stio® suspender elastic with low pro slider adjust
- Custom Stio® metal snaps at center front closure
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls for easy grab with gloves
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos