Claiming its place in our signature all-mountain program, the fully-featured Environ XT Anorak shell steps up with long-lasting comfort and hard-charging energy from first chair to last lap. Built-to-last, 100% recycled polyester fabric, a seam-sealed construction, and the waterproof/breathable protection of PeakProof™ technology provide run-after-run performance no matter how cold or snowy the conditions. A full-length zipper on the right side allows for venting and easy on and off, and pairs with a traditional zipper vent on the left side. The front kangaroo pocket secures snacks or mittens with side-zip access, and a small pocket on the left forearm stashes a pass or cards. The fixed, adjustable hood fits over the helmet and seals out the elements.
PeakProof™ 3L Waterproof/Breathable 100% Recycled Polyester 150 Denier Face Fabric, PeakProof™ Membrane 20,000mm Waterproofness, 10,000 g/m2/24hrs Breathability, 20 Denier Tricot Backer, 194 g/m2, 80/20 DWR Finish
In our outdoor world, not all shell fabrics rate the same, which is why we decided to set a Stio® standard for mountain-rated protection you can trust when rough weather descends. Our new PeakProof™ rating ensures a Teton-tested level of waterproof technology and breathable comfort for elevated action in mountain environments.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Durable 100% recycled polyester fabric offers performance in winter elements
- Brushed tricot at interior chinguard for comfort
- Center front interior draft flap seals out elements
- Two-way venting at underarm facilitates custom climate control
- Adjustable hook & loop cuffs with custom Stio® cuff tab for easy grab with gloves
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Fixed, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with bonded brim to seal out the elements
- Cohaesive® cordlocks at front and peripheral hood adjustments
- Bonded flap conceals cord lock at back hood
- Zippered sleeve pocket for RFID ski pass
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® Vislon® at center front zipper
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® zippers at chest pocket, hand pockets, sleeve pocket and underarm vents
- Long right side entry zipper allows for easy on/off
- Adjustable storm sealing hem customizes performance
- Ski pass loop at interior hem
- 24 oz.
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos