Whether setting out for an endurance singletrack ride, a weekend in the alpine or a light-and-fast Teton mission, ounces matter and the conditions are never guaranteed. That’s why we built the ultralightweight, extremely packable Exploit. Built with GORE-TEX’s lightest and most breathable 3L Active technology, this jacket is made with 100% recycled nylon that’s comfortable on skin and GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™, shedding the elements while allowing sweat vapor to escape. The pared-down design features one zippered chest pocket to stash the essentials.
GORE-TEX active products are designed for fast-paced, high-aerobic, done-in-a-day activities even in bad weather. They’re totally windproof, extremely breathable, can easily be packed away and come with the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise. Plus they’re super lightweight and soft, and have excellent next-to-skin comfort. So you can go fast, go high—and keep going.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Waterproof, windproof, ultralight hardshell
- Fully seam sealed for complete weather protection
- Highly breathable fabric for high output endeavors
- Elasticized cuffs for secure fit
- Minimal design for lightweight and packable system
- Articulated fit through sleeves and gusseted underarms for mobility
- Storm-sealing hood with bonded brim and hood adjust fits under a helmet
- Off centered YKK®️ Vislon Aquaguard front zipper to allow for frictionless front coverage
- YKK® Aquaguard zipper at oversized chest pocket
- Slight drop hem with single hem adjust seals out the elements
- Weight: 7.4 oz.
- Center Back Length: 27 5/8", size S
- Reflective heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos