Summers are short in the mountains, and these shorts are made for the avid adventurers with no time to waste. Lightweight and quick-drying for long days on trail and quick dips in the river, the 55% recycled ReGuster™ nylon blend is made to resist snags and be a durable sidekick for any mountain pursuit. An active fit and a variety of inseam lengths suit a range of mountain pursuits and the high-rise, elastic waistband with a built-in webbing belt adjusts easily. A back zippered pocket with a drawcord loop secures keys while on the move.
ReGuster™ is a highly durable, abrasion resistant recycled nylon blend that can stand up to the daily rigors of river life. The faille structure of the weave is built to maximize durability and wind resistance while maintaining ultimate comfort.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Ripstop fabric with DWR finish is quick dry and snag resistant for durability
- Snap at center front closure with hook and loop at partial fly
- Webbing loop at interior waistband to hang dry
- Elasticized waistband and integrated belt with buckle closure for customized fit
- Mesh lined hand pockets drain water easily
- Back zippered pocket with drawcord loop to secure keys
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Inseam: 3"
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos