Cold weather doesn’t discriminate between town and country, and neither does our best-selling Hometown Down Hooded Jacket. This ultra-warm jacket wraps you in supple, 800-fill goose down that is remarkably lightweight and also water repellent, thanks to the latest innovation in down insulation technology from our partners at ALLIED Feather™. Our 100% recycled Illume Cire™ fabric adds a touch of sheen to the exterior and a DWR finish sheds the elements. Features a fully adjustable fixed hood, handwarmer pockets, and interior security and stash pockets.
Recycled Illume Cire™, 20 Denier Plainweave, 100% Recycled Nylon, 37g/m2 with DWR Finish
Illume™ Cire is an ultralight downproof plainweave fabric with excellent tear strength and a shiny cire finish. The tightly woven, durable nylon has a DWR finish providing excellent water resistance with super soft handfeel and great packability.
AlliedFeather™ HyperDRY™ Water Repellent Down, 90/10 White Goose Down, 800-fill
ALLIED's newest water resistant technology, HyperDRY™ results from years of research and development. Proprietary nanotechnology treatments create the longest lasting water resistant down on the market, meaning you stay warm longer in the wettest of conditions. As a bluesign® approved textile, it has met the most stringent of sustainable production standards.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified
- Soft, supple hand feel with high loft down insulation to retain heat
- Generous baffles stabilize down for warmth
- Stio® grosgrain finish at center front interior draft flap protects zipper teeth and seals out elements
- Clean finish cuff with internal elastic for comfort and performance
- Fixed peripheral adjust hood
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Interior security and stash pockets store on mountain essentials
- YKK® reverse coil zippers
- Adjustable, storm-sealing hem with low-pro cord locks customizes performance
- 16 oz.
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- Included stuff sack with reflective logo for easy packing
- Embroidered Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Feathers in the down fill have natural color variation that can be seen in Ridgeline Glow