Sister to our ever-popular Hometown Down Jacket, the Parka wraps you in 800-fill goose down that is incredibly warm, lightweight and water repellent, thanks to the latest innovation in insulation technology from our partners at Allied Feather™. The mid-thigh length and narrow baffle provide extra warmth and a touch of city style whether you are winter stargazing, walking the dog or gearing up for a day on the hill. Our silky, 100% recycled Illume Cire™ fabric adds an elegant sheen to the exterior and a DWR finish sheds the elements. Fully featured with an adjustable fixed hood, handwarmer pockets, and an interior security pocket.
Recycled Illume Cire™, 20 Denier Plainweave, 100% Recycled Nylon, 37g/m2 with a DWR Finish
Illume™ Cire is an ultralight downproof plainweave fabric with excellent tear strength and a shiny cire finish. The tightly woven, durable nylon has a DWR finish providing excellent water resistance with super soft handfeel and great packability.
AlliedFeather™ HyperDRY™ Water Repellent Down, 90/10 White Goose Down, 800-fill (138g, Size M)
ALLIED's newest water resistant technology, HyperDRY™ results from years of research and development. Proprietary nanotechnology treatments create the longest lasting water resistant down on the market, meaning you stay warm longer in the wettest of conditions. As a bluesign® approved textile, it has met the most stringent of sustainable production standards.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- 100% recycled nylon fabric
- Responsible Down Standard Certified
- Soft, supple hand feel with high loft down insulation to retain heat
- Narrow baffles stabilize down for warmth
- Three needle topstitch finish at center front draft flap protects zipper teeth and seals out elements
- Clean finish cuff with internal elastic for comfort and performance
- Over the hip silhouette
- Fixed peripheral adjust hood
- Interior security pocket stores on mountain essentials
- YKK® two-way separating center front zipper for adjustable bottom opening
- YKK® concealed zippers at handwarmer pockets
- 18 oz.
- Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls
- Embroidered Stio® and Pinecone logos
- Feathers in the down fill have natural color variation that can be seen in Crystal Clear