Streamlined, stretchy and designed for technical mountain biking performance with an updated fit and fabric, the OPR Short features clean, tailored lines with advanced features and an 11.5-inch inseam that transition seamlessly to a hike or pub stop after your ride. Made with Schoeller® stretch fabric and a sleek, streamlined fit with gusseted construction, the OPR offers unrestricted range of motion and functional features for long days on the bike. Zippered thigh and snap back pockets lock down your essentials when you’re charging on the trail, and strategic perforated panels encourage ventilation on warm days.
Schoeller® Stretch Double Weave: 90% Nylon 10% Spandex, 167 g/m2 with Ecorepel DWR Finish
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Ergonomic fit with contoured waist for comfort on bike
- Adjustable hook and webbing loops at side waistband customize fit
- Custom Stio® T-Lock snap and zippered fly closure
- Hand pockets
- Zippered left thigh pocket secures essentials
- Back right pocket with flap and snap closure
- Perforated paneling at back waistband, hand pockets and inseam for ventilation
- Action gusset for range of motion with interior seam taping for abrasion resistance
- Heat transfer Stio® and pinecone logos
- YKK® zippers at fly and thigh pocket
- Weight: 8 oz