The mountains offer 365 days of alpine activity, and you plan to make the most of it with plenty of bouldering sessions, long hikes and fatbiking in our improved and updated Pinedale Pant. Made with Everlight™️ Softshell, a nylon/polyester/spandex blend, the Pinedale offers a breathable, comfortable, flattering fit that can keep up with your year-round alpine activity hit list. This season's new additions include a more tapered leg opening, an attached webbing belt with a buckle for perfecting your fit, drop-in hand pockets and an ankle cord adjust for going low-profile. A YKK zippered thigh and back pocket offer sleek storage.
As a sturdy Nylon 6 double weave softshell with strong fibers, elasticity and luster, Everlight™ Softshell is highly resistant to abrasion while being breathable and wrinkle-proof. A sanded back offers softness for next-to-skin wear and a DWR provides protection from moisture. As a bluesign® approved textile, it has met the most stringent of sustainable production standards.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 30% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- Nylon blend fabric with 4-way stretch and DWR finish offers durability, weather resistance and full range of motion
- Cuff adjust with low profile drawcord and cordlock
- Slip in hand pockets
- Lightweight polyester mesh pocket bags
- YKK® zippered thigh and back pocket
- Elastic waistband and encased nylon webbing belt with push-button belt buckle for customized fit
- Custom Stio® snap closure at front waistband
- Short 29.5", Regular 31.5"
- 13.3 oz.
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos