Cut wind on the bike commute, the trail or summit ridge in the Second Light Pullover, a streamlined, technical top that’s made for blocking the elements. Designed with ultra lightweight Meridian™ stretch mini-ripstop fabric, the Second Light is so packable you can conveniently stash it inside its own chest pocket. Finished with a highly weather-resistant PU coating, reflective tabs for added visibility, two zippered pockets to stow essentials and thumbholes to secure cuffs, it's the perfect stash shell.
Meridian™️ is a 20 denier mini-ripstop nylon with mechanical stretch by construction. This extremely lightweight fabric provides excellent wind resistance and the DWR coating resists weather.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- PU coated fabric for extra weather protection
- Draft flap at font zipper seals out elements
- Reflective piping at back for low-light visibility
- Zippered chest pocket with media port access doubles as a stuff sack
- YKK® reverse coil semi-locking zippers
- Custom gripper elastic keeps hem in place
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
- Center Back Length: 26" (size Medium)
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos Imported