Made for peak mountain biking performance while proudly displaying our hometown’s bold sense of style, the Shifter Shirt keeps any ride rolling in comfort from the singletrack to downhill laps to the ride to the trailhead. Moisture wicking and feather light, this relaxed top keeps you cool on sweaty climbs and adds breathability from subtle underarm ventilation panels. Two-way stretch stays nimble on more techy terrain and the UPF 50+ sun protection has you covered. For the final touches, a sunglasses loop on the chest pocket keeps shades safe and accessible.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Lightweight stretch woven wicks moisture and allows for range of motion
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Laser cut perforation at underarms for ventilation
- Sunglasses loop hidden behind front placket
- Drop shoulder silhouette for modern styling
- Custom laser etched Pinecone button closures at center front and chest pockets
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Center Back Length: 25 1/4" (size S)
- Heat transfer Pinecone logo