Fusing the comfort of slippers with a timeless look and the weather-resistant performance of a technical shoe, the Colter Low embraces those cool mountain town days with ease. Supple oiled suede develops personal character the more its worn and resists the elements and cold in style. Just the right warmth comes from the wool blend lining and the lightweight sole provides slip-tested traction. Elastic, no-tie laces provide a custom fit and the collapsible heel converts to a slipper when it’s time to shift from about-town action to more casual lounging around the cabin. Our premium leather is sourced from tanneries rated by the Leather Working Group (LWG).
Premium Weather-Resistant Oiled Suede Upper With Suede Toe and Heel Caps
Poly Wool Blend
Bio Based Blend EVA
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Easy slip-on fit with elastic, no-tie adjustable lace
- Additional flat lace included
- Casual styling
- Slipper comfort outdoor cold weather utility
- Premium suede upper with premium oiled suede vamp and heel caps
- Waterproofed suede for weather resistant performance
- Padded collar to enhance fit and keep debris out
- Embossed suede logo patch
- Fold down heel for hands free wear
- Sewn baffled construction featuring 300g synthetic insulation & looped poly wool blend lining
- Removable molded polyurethane insole with gentle arch support
- 4.5 mm cushioning
- Traction rubber outsole
- Bio based blend EVA midsole
- 5 mm heel lift
- Subtle Teton Mountain relief on inner sidewall