Inspired by traditional, tough-as-nails ranchwear but built with the materials, style and function for modern mountain life, the stretchy, rugged Ralston Canvas Jacket is ideal for everything from cool-weather framing jobs to downtown growler fill-ups. Built with the same ultra-comfortable, organic cotton Drover™ stretch fabric as our Rivet Canvas Pant, the Ralston features clean, traditional lines with bartacked, patch-style hand and chest pockets to secure your small essentials. The snap-button front provides classic style and easy on/off, while the reinforced yoke offers additional durability.
Our 97% cotton 3% spandex canvas features a basketweave construction that is durable, highly breathable and odor resistant, while four way stretch provides optimal range of motion.
In our commitment to being good stewards of the mountain life and protecting the places we play, each order has been completely carbon offset by stewardship initiatives.
Over 50% of our products are made with recycled or preferred material.
In our commitment to stewardship, this program is an important step in reducing our footprint by recycling and restoring apparel to new again.
- Comfort stretch fabric with good recovery
- Custom Stio® ultrathin metal snaps at center front placket and cuffs for clean finish
- Classic shirt collar styling
- Reinforced yoke
- Patch on chest pockets with bartacks
- Hidden YKK® zippered security pocket at left chest pocket
- Patch on hand pockets with custom Stio® rivets
- Adjustable cuff allows for easy roll
- Stio® flag logo
- Embroidered pinecone logo
- Weight: 24.5 oz