An everyday ski partner for bootpacks, skin tracks and gate laps, our super packable, highly breathable Women's Raymer Pant is equipped to ski it all from first significant snowfall to last corn lines. Lightweight stretch PeakProof™ 3L shell material facilitates vapor transport when earning vertical, while fully seam-sealed construction delivers waterproof protection when the storm rolls in. Inner thigh vents shed heat when kicking in steep steps, thigh pockets stash gloves or a hat when fiddling with gear and internal gaiters seal out boot-top pow. The Raymer is named to honor the legacy of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort ski patroller Tom Raymer.
PeakProof™ 3L Waterproof/Breathable, 50 Denier Plainweave 100% Nylon, PeakProof™ Microporous Membrane 20,000mm Waterproof, 13,000g Breathable, 140g/m2 with a DWR Finish and Circular Knit Backer
In our outdoor world, not all shell fabrics rate the same, which is why we decided to set a Stio® standard for mountain-rated protection you can trust when rough weather descends. Our new PeakProof™ rating ensures a Teton-tested level of waterproof technology and breathable comfort for elevated action in mountain environments.
CORDURA® 420 Denier Dobby, 100% Nylon, 310 g/m2 with a DWR Finish
CORDURA®️ is a 100% polyester, 600 denier ripstop fabric with a TPU coating and DWR finish. Its rugged properties make it abrasion resistant, ultra durable and made to last through everyday wear.
We completely offset the footprint of each order through our commitment to being climate neutral. As part of our mission we value being good caretakers of the mountain life and protecting the places where we play.
We are committed to building garments that are durable, timeless and continue to perform season after season. Over 50% of our product line incorporates preferred materials, which include organic cotton, recycled materials and responsibly-sourced down. We are committed to growing our preferred materials usage to 75% by 2025.
We believe a circular commerce system will design out waste and pollution, allowing for used clothing to be renewed and put back into use. Stio Second Turn™️ is our gear renewal program that allows customers to trade in and shop used apparel.
- Lightweight stretch fabric offers breathable performance in winter elements
- Highly abrasion-resistant CORDURA® kickpatch at leg opening
- Fully seam-sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Zippered inner thigh vents for climate control
- Articulated knees for full range of motion
- Internal boot gaiters with custom Stio® 'Let the Outside In' gripper elastic keep the snow out
- Zippered fly
- Zippered thigh pockets with secondary mesh media stash pocket for securing essentials
- Zippered back pocket
- Customizable fit with waistband adjustment tabs and belt loops
- YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® coil zippers at thigh and back pockets
- 31 1/2"
- 15 oz.
- Custom grosgrain webbing zipper pulls
- Custom Stio® snaps at center front closure
- Heat transfer Stio® and Pinecone logos